Media enquiries can be made via email to JACCmedia@infrastructure.gov.au, telephone 0478 308 049.
Please be aware the Joint Agency Coordination Centre will not be providing media engagement for individual agencies.
- Examination of suspected MH370 debris
22 September 2016
- Wing part confirmed as coming from MH370
16 September 2016
Operational Search Update
- Map showing MH370 search area
- Bathymetric Survey Update
- Underwater Search Areas
- Three-dimensional Model of the Seafloor Terrain
- ATSB Report: Debris Examination—update No 4: Preliminary examination of two items of debris recovered near Sainte Luce, Madagascar
- ATSB Report: Debris Examination—update No 3: Identification of large flap section recovered off the Tanzanian coast
- ATSB Report: Debris examination—update No. 2: Identification of two items of debris recovered from the beaches in South Africa and Mauritius, released 12 May 2016, updated 24 May 2016